NEW COURSE – Spring 2009
WELCOME BACK TO HAM RADIO
"Radio Operating and Protocol"
Does this describe you?
- You took the BASIC HAM Course
- You passed and were certified by Industry Canada
- You have a Ham Call sign.
BUT . . . . .
- You proceeded no further
- You received no instruction in Programming and Operating Radios
- You need to upgrade your understanding of Radio Protocol
- You either don’t have or don’t use your Radio
Tuition: $200. The tuition includes a FREE ICOM V-82 Handheld Radio, and other training handouts
Date: Starts January 12th, 2009
Days: Mondays and Thursdays, 7 pm to 9 pm
Class Location: #25 Burnside Rd W. (SARBC)
For inquiries, contact Peter Richardson: ve7pmr at gmail dot com
Fees (You may pay on-line. Read Using PayPal for Non-standard payment)
Westcoast Amateur Radio Association PO Box 48047 Victoria BC V8Z 7H5