Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor using Contact Form . Please do not type your ad in all caps. Thank you.
We will place them on the web. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here for more info.
Don Rosberg VE7DXE, also manages a Swap & Shop site. For more info click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here
- 5 element heavy duty Yagi Antenna for 2 meters. Boom length from reflector to last director is 70 inches. Has about an 8 extension at the reflector end for end mount. The boom is 1 3/10 inches in diameter & all elements are 3/4 inches. The attachments of the elements to the boom are castings with stainless u bolts. This is a relatively new antenna. The antenna would be great for snow & ice locations. Asking $70.00. I looked in DX Engineering & similar antennas were going for $149 to $199 BUT they are now heavy duty. P/U in Eugene, Oregon or willing to drive up 50 miles for delivery. If shipping is required will need to talk to you about it.
Name: James W7DAU
Email: jamesbrock at yahoo dot com
Ph: (541) 868-5827
- TL-ANT2415D Antenna. Comes with a Bullet connector and associated gear. Can send pictures.
Name: Shaun VE7SHP
Ph: (250) 418-5160
Email: shspeck at gmail dot com
- Used TH-7 Tri-Band HF Yagi, 20, 15, 10 meters. One trap is defective. Antenna is disassembled & ready for transport. It is located on the University of Victoria campus. It is provided as-is. You must pick up & arrange transport. Any interaction with buyer would follow COVID protocols as per PHO & UVic expectations. Antenna sells new for $1260, asking $100.00. Link here.
- WARC HF Yagi for 12m and 17m. One driven element & reflector for each band. Only one driven element connected to the feed line, the other is coupled via radiation, so SWR varies with wind speed. Purchased originally for $400 from now defunct single person company. Antenna is disassembled & ready for transport. It is located on the University of Victoria campus. It is provided as-is. You must pick up & arrange transport. Any interaction with buyer would follow COVID protocols as per PHO & UVic expectations. $50.00.
Name: Levente VA7QF
Email: va7qf at rac dot ca
- ARRL Radio Amateurs Handbook 1964 & 1978
- ARRL Radio Amateurs VHF Manual 1965
- Take one or all, your choice
- Vintage 1960’s I.C.
- R.T.L logic I.C uL914 or IM4 Flat pack 9 pin contains 4 – transistors & 12 resistors make a dual NOR gate.
- I have a word file of the pin connections for the Flat pack. I have more than one I.C. Similar to what was used in the guidance computer in the Apollo 8 mission
Name: Jim VE7JCU
Ph: (250) 479-1101
Email: jcu.upright56 at gmail dot com
updated May 2/21
- Test Equipment, to use in diagnosing/aligning some older equipment
- Signal Tracer
- RF Probe
- The closer to Victoria the better.
Name: John VA7WPN
Email: john.brent at gmail dot com
- Transceiver & more.
- Kenwood TS 820
- AT-200 Antenna Tuner
- TV 3300 LP low pass filter
- an old CW key
- 2 CW paddles
- older style ear phones
- Ham IV rotator
- 32′ Rohn Tower
- old shortwave radio & a few other accessories.
- All operating nicely when put away for storage. No reasonable offer refused.
Name: Dave VE7DHA
Email: dchockley at gmail dot com
- Kenwood TL-922A 6 meter conversion, linear amplifier.
- Expertly converted TL-922A to 6 meter mono-band amplifier. 80W PEP in for 1.2KW PEP Out.
- Genuine Eimac 3-500Zs with very limited use & full output.
- Custom dust cover.
- 30 day customer satisfaction money back (less shipping) guarantee if returned in original pristine condition.
- Photo’s available. Demonstration via ZOOM if requested.
Price: $1200.00 plus shipping (USA only)
Name: Paul KW7Y, Camano Island, WA
Ph: (360) 547-9257
Email: paul at paulbaldock dot com
- Icom IC-91A or IC-91AD Handheld Radio
- Palstar AT2K Antenna Tuner
Name: Brent VE7REN (Okanagan Falls, BC)
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
updated Apr 5/21
- I have a large number of ham radio items for sale. Including vintage radios (ex Hallicrafters), VHF radios (mostly Icom), antenna tuners, rotor, many books (ex ARRL Handbooks, radio restoration, antenna), test equipment, +much more. A complete list (photos, price, etc) is available by email. I am NOT a dealer just downsizing from 60 yrs as a ham.
Name: Brian VE7BGC
Email: ve7bgc at shaw dot ca
- Radio Shack TRC-225 Handheld CB radio, $10.00.
Name: Dom VA7CRO
Email: dkapac at gmail dot com
updated Apr 10/21
- Heil + Yamaha foot switches on a heavy steel plate $40.00.
Name: Gary VE7AQ
Email: gary.jacek at shaw dot ca
updated Jan 27/21
Clearance Sale Surplus Equipment
- Radios (not amateur):
- FRS Radios (2) – Midland GXT1000, $40.00.
Name: Jackie VA7JBF
Ph: (778) 587-8495
Email: va7jbf at gmail dot com
updated Jan 25/21
- Telescoping Fiberglass Pole
- Yaesu FT891, clean radio from a smoke free environment.
- Soil/Earth Anchor to use to guy a tower.
Name: Lars VA7LP
Email: larspedersen at telus dot net
updated Mar 26/21
- 15 meter 3 element (mono band) Yagi in fair to new condition.
Name: Rick VE7CUP
Email: ricmartin at telus dot net
updated Jan 8/21