Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor using Contact Form. Please do not type your ad in all caps. Thank you.
We will place them on the web. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here for more info.
Don Rosberg VE7DXE, also manages a Swap & Shop site. For more info click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here
- Digital oscilloscope to have as a backup for my Tektronics analog scope. Dual trace would be OK with 50 MHz bandwidth.
Name: John VE7NI
Email: ve7ni599 at shaw dot ca
- Yaesu MD-1B8 desk mic
Name: Brad VE7IA
Email: ve7ia @ telus dot net
- Collins 26U
Name: Brian VE7WO
Email: woodwork at dccnet dot com
- Vintage Radio
Name: Rob Evans
Email: barb.stebbings at xplornet dot com
- Gap Challenger DX-8 vertical HF antenna.
Name: Rob VE7AAT
Email: ve7aat at gmail dot com
- Kenwood TS-450S. Comes with hand mic, dc power cord. Slow to powerup when first turned on but after it works great.
Price: $350.00 plus shipping
Name: Dan VE7KPH
Email: ve7kph at telus dot net
- Yaesu Musen FRG-7
Name: Rick VE7BML
Email: lg73 at shaw dot ca
- Collectable Heathkit starter station. DX60B transmitter, HR10B receiver, & HM-102 SWR/Power Meter. All in excellent condition, cosmetically & electrically. Both items are free. Interested persons in BC only. Email if interested.
Name: Doug VE7DRF
Email: dkdavies3 at gmail dot com
- Gap Challenger DX-8 vertical HF antenna (Parksville).
Name: Chris VE7CWN
Email: cwaynee at yahoo dot com