Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith VA7ANA at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
- Tubes for CE-200V restoration
- 6 – 6BL8
- 1 – 12BH7
- 1 – 6EJ7
- 1 – 6AB4
Name: Colin VE7NT
Email: cngunn at shaw dot ca
- HF Transceiver or Transmitter @ Receiver.
Name: Robert VA7EBA
Email: robertjones1980 at me dot com
- Tubes, 6SQ7 & 6SA7, tested & working if possible. Email with price.
Name: David VE7LFA (Duncan, BC)
Email: dschertzer at shaw dot ca
- WARA needs 100 ohm 100 watt resistor. Can be 2 of 50 ohm.
Name: Al VE7BEU
Email: alan at muircom dot com
- Matched set of 6146B‘s new in box’s, never opened, $75.00.
- Dead HF Amplifier. Looking for your dead HF amplifier, Dentron, etc. in that class range. Must have the High voltage transformer.
- Ham IV/Yaesu rotator capable of at least 10 sq ft of wind load.
Name: Glenn VA7UO
Ph: (778) 348-3765
Email: gpritchard7000 at gmail dot com
updated Feb 13/19
- Kenwood HF TS8505 radio, Kenwood mic MC 80, Icom PS55 power supply, NES 10-2 noise eliminator speaker, Diawa CS 201.
Price: all for $950.00
Name: Barbara VE7KLU
Email: kluane3 at shaw dot ca
- Alaskan Arrow Backpacker 2m/440 Yagi Antenna, with duplexer. Brand new, never been used. Just too much for what I need.
Name: Mike VE7KPM
Email: ve7kpm at gmail dot com
- Mobile VHF antenna & power supply. In search of a mobile VHF antenna for my SUV. I’m also in search of a power supply for a Grab and go kit I’m building. Free or cheap would be best but I’m willing to work out a deal if that works for you.
Name: Bryce VA7SOP
Email: bsophonow at retirementconcepts dot com
- Multicouplers. Sinclair Rez-Lok C-2034 Series. Some currently tuned just above and others just below the 2m Band. If you need/want multicouplers, you know Sinclair’s superior construction, performance & value…. Only asking 1/4 price new.
- Hammarlund Super-Pro [BC-779A ?] w/ rare matching PS and ‘comb’ connecting cable, in a 28″ high Hammarlund pin-striped rack cabinet. Not smoke tested by me, but all there and ready for your tests & restoration. Offers.
- Harris RF-104 Power Amplifier in a ~6′ rack cabinet. Similar/successor to the RF-103. No tube or chimney [but a 4-1000 — which are cheap like borscht — will work]. Otherwise ~all there. Offers.
- Auto-Transformers [aka ~Variacs]. Ranging from small [under 10 Amps for significantly less than $100.00]; through a medium-sized near-new motorized Powerstat rated at 10 Amps [for $200.00] to a 3-Gang near-new motorized General Radio W20 expertly RFE [20 Amps x 3 for only $500.00]. The latter is very similar to [and do note the price].
- Dead HAM-type ‘Bell’ rotators & controllers of any vintage — for free, a cup of coffee+doughnut, or cheap — for parts…. Save them from the landfill/ scrapyard — & make the XYL happy by getting rid of the rusting eyesore in the basement or garage, especially before Xmas.
Name: Karol VE7KFM
Email: ve7kfm at gmail dot com
updated Nov 27/18
- Yaesu FTDX-1200 HF/50 MHz Transceiver in new, pristine condition, lightly used in smoke free environment. This modern, highly rated HF/50 MHz ham transceiver comes in original box with manual, schematics, stock mic, and RT Systems programming cable/software CD. The optional FFT-1 spectrum scope card is installed. Replacement cost for all this is $1500 + tax. Only $995.00 you can put this under your tree.
- Yaesu VX-6R VHF/UHF HT. Heavy duty, submersible hand held, wide band transceiver. 144/220/430 MHz amateur radio bands plus am/fm broadcast bands. This top quality HT comes with antenna, drop-in charger, 2 spare batteries, programming cable, manual and original box. Like new, pristine condition with very little use in smoke free environment. This is not some junky import. Replacement cost is $365.00 + tax. Asking $195.00.
- Amateur radio license needed for these purchases.
Name: Barry VE7WIT
Email: barry_ward at telus dot net
updated Nov 22/18
- Hustler full range mobile antenna with quick connect & carrying case, $300.00.
Name: John VE7SDJ
Ph: (250) 415-8410
Email: rocky555 at telus dot net
- Heathkit AK-5 speaker. Good condition. Matches Mohawk RX-1 receiver. $50.00.
- Sony AN-1 Active Antenna. New, with original box. Good reception over 150 kHz to 30 MHz. Outdoor antenna amplifier module with 59″ telescopic whip can be connected outdoors or inside a window or attic. Details on Universal Radio website. $60.00.
- Antenna ball mount & spring. Mat finish. Pic available. $25.00.
Name: Brian VE7BCU (Comox, BC)
Email: sells795 at telus dot net
updated Dec 02/18
- 2 for Sale – Audio Technica ATR-1300 studio handheld vocal microphones. Comes with the 3 pin xlr cables. Each cable is 15 ft long. These are AS NEW. Used lightly in my amateur radio station. Excellent for singing, seminars, karaoke, broadcast, etc. These are current production. $40.00 each.
- Yaesi FT-8800 dual band with simultaneous receive. In pristine condition. Comes with manual, mobile bracket, mic, power cord. No box. This radio is perfect and I bought it new. Lightly used. Never mobile. Sell for $320.00 plus shipping.
- Kenwood TS480 Sat/Hx front panel assembly. This is the black front face of the 480 with the clear LCD screen, very easy to re and re. this one from a parts radio. May be much better then what you have. $8.00 + shipping, cheap. Part # Kenwood 881D39- 8743-90.
- ICOM 880D. Pristine condition. D-Star, FM, AM, wide receive. Box, manual, mic, power cord included. No mobile bracket. This radio is flawless, as new & works as it should. Only used in shack lightly. $320.00, shipping extra.
Name: Brent VE7REN (Okanagan Falls, BC)
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
updated Feb 16/19