Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor using Contact Form . Please do not type your ad in all caps. Thank you.
We will place them on the web. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here for more info.
Don Rosberg VE7DXE, also manages a Swap & Shop site. For more info click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here
- Test Equipment, to use in diagnosing/aligning some older equipment
- Signal Tracer
- RF Probe
- The closer to Victoria the better.
Name: John VA7WPN
Email: john.brent at gmail dot com
- Transceiver & more.
- Kenwood TS 820
- AT-200 Antenna Tuner
- TV 3300 LP low pass filter
- an old CW key
- 2 CW paddles
- older style ear phones
- Ham IV rotator
- 32′ Rohn Tower
- old shortwave radio & a few other accessories.
- All operating nicely when put away for storage. No reasonable offer refused.
Name: Dave VE7DHA
Email: dchockley at gmail dot com
- Kenwood TL-922A 6 meter conversion, linear amplifier.
- Expertly converted TL-922A to 6 meter mono-band amplifier. 80W PEP in for 1.2KW PEP Out.
- Genuine Eimac 3-500Zs with very limited use & full output.
- Custom dust cover.
- 30 day customer satisfaction money back (less shipping) guarantee if returned in original pristine condition.
- Photo’s available. Demonstration via ZOOM if requested.
Price: $1200.00 plus shipping (USA only)
Name: Paul KW7Y, Camano Island, WA
Ph: (360) 547-9257
Email: paul at paulbaldock dot com
- Yaesu FT-7800/7900 dualband mobile
- Palstar AT2k antenna tuner
- Icom handhelds, Icom T70a, & Icom v86
- Daiwa 501v VHF/UHF swr /power meter
Name: Brent VE7REN (Okanagan Falls, BC)
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
updated Feb 18/21
- I have a large number of ham radio items for sale. Including vintage radios (ex Hallicrafters), VHF radios (mostly Icom), antenna tuners, rotor, many books (ex ARRL Handbooks, radio restoration, antenna), test equipment, +much more. A complete list (photos, price, etc) is available by email. I am NOT a dealer just downsizing from 60 yrs as a ham.
Name: Brian VE7BGC
Email: ve7bgc at shaw dot ca
- Radio Shack TRC-225 Handheld CB radio, $20.00.
Name: Dom VA7CRO
Email: dkapac at gmail dot com
updated Jan 8/21
- Heil + Yamaha foot switches on a heavy steel plate $40.00.
Name: Gary VE7AQ
Email: gary.jacek at shaw dot ca
updated Jan 27/21
Clearance Sale Surplus Equipment
- Radios (not amateur):
- FRS Radios (2) – Midland GXT1000, $40.00.
Name: Jackie VA7JBF
Ph: (778) 587-8495
Email: va7jbf at gmail dot com
updated Jan 25/21
- Yaesu FT891, clean radio from a smoke free environment.
- Soil/Earth Anchor to use to guy a tower.
Name: Lars VA7LP
Email: larspedersen at telus dot net
updated Jan 09/21
- 15 meter 3 element (mono band) Yagi in fair to new condition.
Name: Rick VE7CUP
Email: ricmartin at telus dot net
updated Jan 8/21