Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor using Contact Form. Please do not type your ad in all caps. Thank you.
We will place them on the web. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here for more info.
Don Rosberg VE7DXE, also manages a Swap & Shop site. For more info click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here
- Stranded copper antenna wire. I am looking for about 80 feet of wire for an end-fed antenna.
Name: Dave VE7EPX
Email: dlve7 at outlook dot com
- 3 radios for pick up at Beacon Hill Villa on Superior St.
Name: Wally VE8WF
Email: wallyfirth73 at gmail dot com
- Free coax cables, fittings, parts, connectors, headphones, mics, etc. Am minimizing my shack, getting rid of all but my basic gear.
- I have several large boxes of RG8 cables, ground wire, cable fittings, soldering equipment, parts, old mics, headphones etc from my & my father’s shacks I want to clear out.
- All you have to do is come get it in North Saanich!
- I also have Heathkit & EICO AF & RF frequency generators & test equipment, & several VHF antennas DIRT CHEAP!
Name: Jim VA7SNS, VE0JNM
Email: rd010843 at gmail dot com
- BC-455 or R-27 Command Receiver (6-9.1 MHz) in good condition & preferably unmodified.
Name: Paul VE7NRI
Email: paulsmi55 at gmail dot com
- A good Yaesu MH-31 A8J Microphone. My information is good on QRZ.
Name: Brent VA7RV
Email: va7rv at outlook dot com
- Normende Radio. Needs a tune up but a true classic… make an offer!
Name: Kevin Chahal
Email: kevin.s.chahal at gmail dot com
- 56 ft Trylon Titan Commercial free-standing Tower in good condition. T400 with #10 bottom section. These are of heavy construction when compared to light duty delhi types. Note that it comes with two additional upper sections (#3, #2) to complete a 72ft tower (T200) but section #3 needs repairs due to on-ground tractor incident. All parts & individual pieces available from Titan at Click for pdf.
Price: $600.00 obo
Email: ve7tnt at shaw dot ca
Several lightly used radios for sale. All radios have seen minimal use and are in like new condition. Original accessories, boxes, etc.
- Icom IC-7300, $1200.00.
- Kenwood TS-590 S, $900.00.
- Yaesu FT-891, $700.00.
- Yaesu VXX-6R, $195.00.
- Ailunce HD1 DMR HT. Intermittent screen fault repair or parts comes with two batteries speaker mic charger etc. $35.00.
Name: Ray VA7EQ
Ph: (778) 694-5230
Email: rayperreault1 at gmail dot com
- HAM radio gear available
Email: submarinesafety828 at gmail dot com
- Yaesu FT-1000MP, from original owner. Works 100%, non smoking ham. It will be shipped with all original accessories in its original box. Has internal 115Vac supply or it can also be powered with external 13VDc supply. See reviews of this great HF transceiver with internal power supply, auto/tuner & two (2) receivers here:
Price: $1000.00 + shipping via Canada Post insured & tracking.
Name: JC VE7OI
Email: JC.daehler at gmail dot com
- IC 718 lightly used. Bought new from Radioworld less then one year ago & operated in a non smoking environment. Simple & easy to set up & enjoyable to use. Currently in use so can be seen in operation. Scratch free & well cared for. Selling as a new radio has been purchased.
Price $700.00. Cash only.
Name: Angus VE7WGX
Ph: (778) 584-2136
Email: 345michigan at gmail dot com
- Hexbeam in good condition
Name: Lars VA7LP
Ph: (604) 728-3176
Email: larspedersen at telus dot net
updated Aug 15/23
- AKG D-40 studio mic.
- I was using this with my Icom-7300, IC-9100 with fantastic results.
- The D40 professional microphone with its solid all-metal body. Its patented Varimotion diaphragm uses a unique laminated material to damp high resonance peaks, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance. The transducer is protected by a sturdy wire-mesh cap and can take extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
- An integratedstand adapter in combination with the included H440 mounting bracket makes the D40 a highly versatile tool.
- I have the box also, AS NEW condition. $125.00 plus shipping or trade for / towards a 1500 watt dry dummyload, or an Icom 2100H, 2200H, 2300H, Yaesu mobile radio. What you got?
Name: Brent VE7REN
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
- ICOM725 HF Transceiver. Good basic HF rig. Works well but needs battery for memory channels, incl manual, mic & power cables.
Name: Mike VE7WMD
Email: chayandemma at gmail dot com
- Yaesu FC-903. Excellent antenna tuner that can take up to 500 watts. This tuner is heavy & can tune a lot of frequencies the smaller ones can’t handle. Because of weight & age no shipping is available.
- Yaesu FT 60 Handheld Radio. The hand held everyone wants better than the FT 65. Charger and good battery included. No shipping email only for interest. Located in Saanichton BC
Name: William VE3XAE
Email: superbge at hotmail dot com
updated Jun 2/23