Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor using Contact Form . Please do not type your ad in all caps. Thank you.
We will place them on the web. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here
- TS480HX Kenwood
- includes optional SSB filter, accessories, mic, manual, unused desk stand, sep cable, little Kenwood door for front. Complete powerhouse. No box. Will trade for 7410 Icom or $875.00 plus shipping. Located in Okanagan Falls, BC.
Name: Brent VE7REN
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
- Omni directional 2/440 meters antenna for satellite work. Have an Alaskan Arrow to trade or will buy outright.
- Packet Modem (Kamtronics, AEA, & others). Need it for a project & want a working unit. Please send me the model, condition & price.
- I am trying to find a rotor to use that has a controller that can be hooked up to a computer. Please send details.
Name: James VE7HJ
Email: jamesj at innovior dot ca
updated May 7/20
- 6′ Stainless whip section for a mobile antenna
Name: John VA7WPN
Email: john dot brent at gmail dot com
- DYCOMM Super E 40 W, 2 meter power amplifier. Was in kit form, completed & tested. About 5x input power output. Has built in sensing to switch on power amp. 12 volt 10 amp power supply needed for base station use. Complete with original document. Was $49.95 US many years ago.
Price: $25.00 or offers
Name: Jim VE7JCU
Email: jcu dot upright56 at gmail dot com
updated May 21/20
- Palstar AT2k antenna tuner
- Dummy load capable of 1000 watts
- Icom handhelds, Icom T70a, & Icom v86
- Daiwa 501v VHF/UHF swr /power meter
Name: Brent VE7REN (Okanagan Falls, BC)
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
updated May 19/20
- Icom 4100a D-Star Radio, $500.00
- TYT MD380 DMR UHF Radio, $80.00
- KAM 98 Packet Modem, $50.00
Name: Dom VA7CRO
Email: dkapac at gmail dot com
- Kenwood TS-820s with VFO-820 but no interconnect cable, I can show you how to make one. D-104 standard black base & head chrome grip. Manual. Works FB. $300.00.
- Mosley TA-53M antenna. The antenna has three active elements on 10,12,15,17, 20 & a rotatable dipole on 40 meters. This antenna was rebuilt by me last year & meets Mosley’s commercial military standards specifications. It has a schedule 40, 14′ boom with heavy duty elements.
- My primary focus being 20 & 40 meters, I would be willing to swap/trade for a 3 element 20 meter yagi & a 2 element 40 meter yagi. This is a heavy antenna weighing in at about 70lbs.
- New from Mosley the antenna is almost $3k.
- $1000.00 with 100 feet of RG-213
- Broken Mosley TA-33JR. Just need some of the traps or one full element & several traps from a TA-33JR.
Name: Glenn VA7UO
Ph: (778) 348-3765
Email: gpritchard7000 at gmail dot com
updated Apr 16/20
- Power Supply Astron RS-50M, very good, has new meters $275.00. The original Astron V & A meters were defective so they were replaced with after market ones. They work perfectly.
- Antenna Tuner MFJ 989C, good condition $150.00, legal power manual tuner. Not the greatest tuner, but works very well if your antennas are near resonant. Worked very well for me.
- Hand Held Mic Heil Gold Elite, excellent $120.00, great microphone. Includes a cable for Yeasu radios. Cable got abraded somehow and needs a little simple repair.
- Microphone Apex435, excellent $50.00. This is a very nice entry level condenser mic & must be used with pro audio equipment & phantom power.
- Impedance matching box W2IHY Ibox, excellent $50.00, like new, please look up W2IHY website to know what this is for.
- Prefer local pick up. Prices are in CAD funds and I can send photos if you are truly interested.
Name: Herb VE7HV
Email: hlober at icloud dot com
updated Jan 28/20
- Looking to purchase HF tube gear & test equipment. Working or basket case in need of repair.
Name: Robert VA7EBA
Ph: (250) 588-9091