Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith VA7ANA at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
- Used Kantronics KPC-3 radio modem/TNC. Hoping to pick one up for $50.00, but will pay more for a newer model (e.g., USB).
Name: Dylan VE7BAE
Email: ve7bae at gmail dot com
- Ham IV Rotator with south center scale meter that shows the earth in wide satellite view. I designed this & is much better to look at than just N S E W. Photos available.
Price: $400.00 OBO
Name: Glenn VA7UO
Ph: (778) 348-3765
- Working Kenwood AT-230 tuner for Kenwood 520 rig. Call & leave msg.
Name: Paul VA7PCK
Ph: (250) 920-6924
- Inherited from my father, Realistic DX 200 5 band receiver. Original price on box $299.95. Sell for $100.00 OBO.
Email: harbicht at shaw dot ca
- FT-7900 in good condition. None smoking home. C/W RT-Systems programming software & RT-Systems programming cable.
Name: Donn VA7DH
Email: radiodog4 at gmail dot com
- Cornell Dubilier Ham II Rotator, controller & cable. Rotator was recently overhauled. Cable approx. 150 feet of Carol C4090 with the red & black leads being a heavier 16 gauge to operate the brake solenoid. Can send photo if requested. $300.00.
Name: Ken VA7KCM
Email: fudgeman54 at hotmail dot com
updated Apr 15/19
- Icom IC-737 100w plus Icom power supply IC-P515 in great condition. $1000.00 obo.
- Turner mic +3B works awesome with this radio. Make me an offer.
- Icom IC-720A with matching power supply IC-PS10 & speaker IC-DP3. Will not split this radio. $500.00 obo. Desktop mic negotiable.
- Shipping can be arranged. Buyer pays for shipping.
Name: Yvonne VA7YSF
Ph: (778) 424-0203 (Qualicum Bay)
- Ameritron AL811H. Works fine. Comes with 4 811A tubes. Brand new switches. 240v. $500.00.
- Icom IC7200. I am first owner. Smoke free shack. 100W CW/SSB/RTTY 40W AM. Radio is in great shape, always cared for. $1100.00 obo
- Drake TV3300 30MHZ 1000W low pass filter. $25.00.
- MFJ 962D 1500W Roller inductor tuner. 1 year old. $400.00.
- Grundig 750 0.1-30, 88-136mhz RCVR. for parts. $5.00.
- Motorola radius VHF. 25W 16CH Can be programmed to fit your needs. $30.00.
- Motorola HT1000, VHF, Includes battery or charger. Includes antenna. $30.00
- Yeasu FTM3207DR, 430-450mhz, FM and C4FM. 15,30,50w. $300.00.
- SAMLEX 80A power supply. 13.8VDC, rackmount. 80A cont, 100A peak. $375.00.
- Canadian Marconi speaker. Mono. Steel Case. $10.00.
- 120VAC & 30ADC monitoring panel. $40.00.
- DAIWA CN101L. 1500W cross needle meter. 1.8-150MHZ. $80.00.
- MFJ 250, 1.5kw oil dummy load with extra oil. $70.00
- various insulators $10.00.
- Brother HL-5370DW PRINTER $225.00.
- 807 Tubes, 6 available. $30.00 EA.
- DELL computer monitor. VGA. $40.00.
- DELSEA 3s, 825-890MHZ, 6DBI gain, 50W. $20.00.
- Canadian Frequency Allocations chart, 26×40 inch. $10.00.
- Red and Green ships clock, homemade, analog. $10.00.
Am QSY to Nova Scotia & cannot afford to take my gear with me. Everything must go. Feel free to call at anytime regarding these items.
Name: Aaron VO1FOX
Phone : (709) 986-4885
E-Mail : aaronabbott709 at gmail dot com
- Yaesu FT-2000 HF Transceiver, excellent condition, original box, manual. Build in power supply & antenna tuner, 100 watts, dual receive, cw filter. Prefer pickup, shipping at cost.
Name: Richard VE7XT
Email: ve7xt at rac dot ca
- VHF SWR Meter for the VHF/UHF band but only VHF is fine.
- HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Analyzer, or covering only one band is fine excluding UHF.
Name: Isaac VA7VAE
Email: isaacc at uvic dot ca
- Tubes for CE-200V restoration
- 6 – 6BL8
- 1 – 12BH7
- 1 – 6EJ7
- 1 – 6AB4
Name: Colin VE7TNT
Email: cngunn at shaw dot ca
- HF Transceiver or Transmitter @ Receiver.
Name: Robert VA7EBA
Email: robertjones1980 at me dot com
- Tubes, 6SQ7 & 6SA7, tested & working if possible. Email with price.
Name: David VE7LFA (Duncan, BC)
Email: dschertzer at shaw dot ca
- DMR code plug for a Retevis RT84
Name: Al VE7BEU
Email: alan at muircom dot com
- Alaskan Arrow Backpacker 2m/440 Yagi Antenna, with duplexer. Brand new, never been used. Just too much for what I need.
Name: Mike VE7KPM
Email: ve7kpm at gmail dot com
updated Mar 4/19
- Yaesi FT-8800 dual band with simultaneous receive. In pristine condition. Comes with manual, mobile bracket, mic, power cord. No box. This radio is perfect and I bought it new. Lightly used. Never mobile. Sell for $320.00 plus shipping.
- Kenwood TS480 Sat/Hx front panel assembly. This is the black front face of the 480 with the clear LCD screen, very easy to re and re. this one from a parts radio. May be much better then what you have. $8.00 + shipping, cheap. Part # Kenwood 881D39- 8743-90.
- ICOM 880D. Pristine condition. D-Star, FM, AM, wide receive. Box, manual, mic, power cord included. No mobile bracket. This radio is flawless, as new & works as it should. Only used in shack lightly. $320.00, shipping extra.
Name: Brent VE7REN (Okanagan Falls, BC)
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
updated Feb 23/19