Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email your requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith va7ana at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your call sign, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
- 2 Meter amplifier must be able to produce 25-50W output from a 3W input. Must be capable of FM, SSB and CW
Name: James VE7HJ
Ph: (250) 217-3472
- Icom IC-756 HF/50MHz All Band Transceiver with SSB filter installed
- MFJ-904H Manual HF Antenna Tuner
- MFJ-702B Low Pass TVI Filter
- Icom CT-17 Serial Communications Interface, with cable for radio
- G5RV 102Ft Center-Fed Wire Dipole (well seasoned)
Asking $500.00 for the package deal.
- D-Link DES-1024D 10/100 24-port ethernet switch for $25.00. While it is not strictly amateur radio equipment, it could be used if you have multiple ethernet devices (like computers and such) in your shack.
- I travel to Victoria weekly from Ucluelet, so can bring the equipment down as needed.
Name: Mike VE7PRT
Ph: (250) 731-5007 (cell)
Email: ve7prt at telus dot net
- Kenwood TM-261 Mobile VHF Transceiver. Clean and in good shape. Powers on, all functions work. Bought it but then I installed a different radio in my car instead. Haven’t tested the radio for Tx/Rx, but I have no reason to believe it is in anything other than proper working condition. Kenwood hand mic included.
- Looking to trade for a frequency agile 20 Meter (or more bands) CW QRP transceiver (i.e. Youkits EK1A/B, HB-1B, MFJ 9020/9220/9320, TEN-TEC R4020, Norcal 20, or similar). Email me for pictures.
Name: Doug VE7WAX
Email: roland.stacey at gmail dot com
- New, never used, 00801 SteppIR Sark-110 Antenna Analyzer. Includes Sark-110, rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, MCX(M) to SMA(F) adapter, 8″ SMA M/F cable, mini USB cable and silicone rubber case. List US$ price $407.00.
Price: Asking $350.00 Cnd
Name: Jacqueline VA7 JBF
Email: va7jbf at shaw dot ca
Towers & Masts & Related
- 56′ of DELHI self-supporting tower [lowest 7 HD sections] w/ nuts/bolts, guy wire bracket, guy wires, insulators & turnbuckles. $400.00. click for more info
- 6 sections, each 10′ long, of self-supporting light commercial galvanized-steel tubular tower, w/ guy wires, insulators, turnbuckles & other extras. $120.00.
- Variously sized, mostly aluminum masts [some new] up to 2″ in DIA and 20′ in length. Offers.
- Tower-leg insulators [!] and antenna wire insulators [egg & dog-bone]. Offers.
- Thrust bearings for 2″ & 3″ masts. Offers.
Name: Karol VE7KFM
Email: ve7kfm at gmail dot com
- Never been used ICOM IC-V80 2 meter hand held. Purchased new earlier this year on a whim. Battery has been charged, a few local repeaters put in, checked it out to make sure it worked and then put it away. Comes in original box with all the accessories that come with the radio. I’ve down loaded the Owners Manual to CD from the ICOM website, as the paperwork that came with the radio was minimal. New they are about $170.00 & taxes & shipping charges.
Price: $140.00 shipped.
Name: Graham VE7ABC
Email: abc7 at telus dot net
- M2 Orion RC2800P Rotator and Controller, AC motor version, factory refurbished by M2 in 2011.
- Yaesu G1000SDX Rotator, no RS232 interface, new mast clamp and hardware, takes 6 conductor cable.
- Hi-Gain Ham IV Rotator, upgraded with Brak-D-Lay, unused since ring gear was replaced, takes 8 conductor cable.
- Amp Supply LK-450 160-10 Mtr Linear Amplifier, single Eimac 3-500Z with spare unused Eimac tube, 750 watts output, with the full-break-in keying option.
- 3 Element 20 metre Monoband Yagi with 32 ft long 3 inch diameter boom.
- 2 Element 17/12 metre Duoband Yagi on 9 ft boom.
- 3 Element 2 mtr Yagi.
- For additional info & prices click here (pdf)
Name: Roger VE7VV
Email: VE7VV at shaw dot ca
- YAESU-FT450 AT HF transceiver with built in antenna tuner in excellent condition.
Price: $850.00 OBO
Name: Al VE7FXV
Ph: (604) 518-4263