Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email your requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith va7ana at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your CALL SIGN, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
Many items for sale including Kenwood TM-742A, Heathkit SSB & SB-620, Kenwood SP-520, etc. and many more. Click here for list (pdf) for more information.
Name: John VE3 MPH
Email: ve3mph at yahoo dot com
- Like-new Yaesu FT-2DR. Includes all the original parts (radio, battery, charger, antenna, belt clip) plus a 4GB micro-SD card for storing backups and APRS logs. I love this radio but I’m leaving the continent and don’t want to take it with me. Brand new this radio is $600 + tax. Asking $500.00.
Name: Cliff VA7 CLF
Ph: (250) 508-3854
Email: cliffmcc at gmail dot com
- 2 – Icom 2300H VHF mobiles, 10 months old with box, manual, mic, bracket, etc. Used lightly in my shack – pristine, as new, very low hours. They sell new for $240 plus tax and shipping. Save yourself some money! Selling for $200.00 ea plus shipping
Name: Brent VE7REN
Ph: (250) 497-5651
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
- Icom-AH-4 Antenna auto Tuner, excellent condition with cable
Name: Bob VE7 TMO
Email: bob1npeg2 at gmail dot com
- Yaesu FT-817 ND
- Miracle Whip antenna
- Elecraft T1 automatic antenna tuner
- Signal Link SL-1+ sound card/radio interface
- Pelican 1400 storage case that everything fits in
- Assorted cables to connect all the stuff to make it work
- Everything is in mint condition with all appropriate manuals. I would prefer to sell it all as one piece (since they all work together)
- You can have the whole works for $750.00 or best offer
Name: Gary VE7 GJD
Ph: (250) 383-8497
Email: gjdavisnm at shaw dot ca
- Icom auto tuner Icom AT 500. Multi band, with memories. 500 watt capability. May be used with 500 watt linear.
Name: Dave VE7DFP
Email: ve7dfp at icloud dot com
updated Apr 19/17
- Need a Little Help – I am looking for a Tech to help me through the repair of my Kenwood TS440Sat. It started with the display flashing, now it has gone dead, I would like to do the repairs myself, removing the sony glue from the boards, but am wary of taking it to pieces and putting it back together on my own, being retired the eyes and hands are not as limber as they used to be. Hoping someone has the time to help, thank you.
Name: Julian VE7URL
Email: microsoftcrap9 at gmail dot com
- Manual Tuner – nothing special – good to 100W – does not need to be in great condition – just functional.
Name: Colin VA7WWV
Email: rnewell at shaw dot ca
- Yaesu FT-101Z HF radio with desk mic, $200.00
- Astron 20 amp switching Power Supply, $80.00
Name: Dom VA7CRO
Email: dkapac at gmail dot com
Many items for sale including Icom IC_751 HF Transceiver, Icom IC-2KL Amplifier, Daiwa CNW-420 W Antenna Tuner, etc. and many more. Click here for list (pdf) for more information.
Name: Fred VE7GBU
Email: fred.hoenisch at shaw dot ca
updated Apr 12/17
Many items for sale including Ten-Tec Eagle 599 AT Transceiver Radio, Heathkit SB-230 HF Amplifier. Click here for list (pdf) for more information.
Name: Werner VA6RAU
Emails: see list
Updated Apr 25/17
- 3 NMO Mag Mount Bases, or any older type to put a quarter wave antenna on
Name: Gil VE7GLT
Ph: (250) 208-9901
Email: ve7glt at shaw dot ca
Updated: Apr 11/17