Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email your requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith va7ana at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include your call sign, a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
- CM11 MARCONI – Canadian navy communication gear being collected for sea-going tug. Vintage MARCONI especially. These to compliment radiotroom on YTB377 Salt Spring. Telegraph printer also sought.
Name: Dale Romagnoli
Email: seahorsetug at yahoo dot com
- 3 NMO Mag Mount Bases, or any older type to put a quarter wave antenna on
Name: Gil VE7GLT
Ph: (250) 208-9901
EMail: ve7glt at shaw dot ca
- MicroPatch “Multimode Interconnect” Model 9800D – Phone patch (may also be used as a repeater controller, but I have never try to use it as such)
- Yaesu FT-726R 2m all-mode transceiver, great unit, used, works great
- Accepting Offers
Name: Mike VE7KPM
Email: ve7kpm at gmail dot com
- Yaesu FTM-400 (either the 400DR or XDR).
Name: Brent VA7BNB
Email: va7bnb at shaw dot ca
- ICOM IC 718 HF transciever is in “as new” condition complete with original packaging, user manual and microphone. The IC718 is an excellent basic HF radio and is considered to be one of the best entry-level radios available for new hams, or others requiring a back-up rig in the shack
Name: Don VE7DXE
Ph (or text): (250) 380-8401
Email: drosberg at telus dot net
- Eleven – 811 tubes. Some Jan811A, some 811 70s vintage, some newer 811. All are good tubes as they have been tried in my amp. Offers on whatever you need. 1 or more, or all.
Name: Brent VE7REN
Ph: (250) 497-5651 (Okanagan Falls)
Email: ve7ren at shaw dot ca
- AME-Al811HX Ameritron 800 watt linear amp. $800.00.
Name: Dave VE7DFP
Email: VE7DFP at icloud dot com
updated Oct 26/16
- 2 Meter amplifier must be able to produce 25-50W output from a 3W input. Must be capable of FM, SSB and CW.
Name: James VE7HJ
Ph: (250) 217-3472
Email: ve7hj at shaw dot ca
- Icom IC-756 HF/50MHz All Band Transceiver with SSB filter installed
- MFJ-904H Manual HF Antenna Tuner
- MFJ-702B Low Pass TVI Filter
- Icom CT-17 Serial Communications Interface, with cable for radio
- G5RV 102Ft Center-Fed Wire Dipole (well seasoned)
Asking $500.00 for the package deal.
- D-Link DES-1024D 10/100 24-port ethernet switch for $25.00. While it is not strictly amateur radio equipment, it could be used if you have multiple ethernet devices (like computers and such) in your shack.
- I travel to Victoria weekly from Ucluelet, so can bring the equipment down as needed.
Name: Mike VE7PRT
Ph: (250) 731-5007 (cell)
Email: ve7prt at telus dot net
- Kenwood TM-261 Mobile VHF Transceiver. Clean and in good shape. Powers on, all functions work. Bought it but then I installed a different radio in my car instead. Haven’t tested the radio for Tx/Rx, but I have no reason to believe it is in anything other than proper working condition. Kenwood hand mic included.
- Looking to trade for a frequency agile 20 Meter (or more bands) CW QRP transceiver (i.e. Youkits EK1A/B, HB-1B, MFJ 9020/9220/9320, TEN-TEC R4020, Norcal 20, or similar). Email me for pictures.
Name: Doug VE7WAX
Email: roland.stacey at gmail dot com