Swap and Shop is a free service provided by the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association, and is for the non-commercial buying and selling of amateur radio & related equipment and accessories. Please email your requests to Swap and Shop Web Editor, Faith va7ana at Contact Form
We will place them on the web, and announce them at the end of the regular WARA Monday net. Each listing will be posted for a minimum of four weeks, after which we MAY delete it. Please include a current email address and/or a telephone number where people can contact you. Please contact us again once you have finished with your request.
As well, long time member and WARA supporter Rick Williams VE7TK, manages the HF Swap Net. Click here.
Donations would be appreciated towards the repair and maintenance of the Westcoast Amateur Radio repeater system and this site. Click here.
- Hallicrafters SR40 Shortwave Radio. Offers (eBay seems to sell for around $200)
Name: Art, VE7CRH
Email: artweeks AT gmail DOT com
Date: Apr 25/16
- The WestCoast Amateur Radio Association is looking for donations of laptop computers for our field day logging software. Laptops preferably from the last 5 years.
Contact: Chris, VE7ALB
Email: christopher AT ve7alb DOT ca
- FT-101 EX. Good appearance. Receive works OK but transmit not working. Comes with line cord, microphone, schematics and manual.
Price: $120.00 or best offer
Name: Colin VE7BJD
Email: frost256 at gmail dot com
Ph: (250) 642-6175
- Heathkit HW-8 with PS purchased a number of years ago. It worked last time I turned it on and I will be certain that it is operational prior to any sale. Also have a book describing modifications. Any money received will go to my JT-65 work.
Price: Offers (fair price)
Name: James W7DAU
Email: jamesbrock at yahoo dot com
- IBM Thinkpad port replicator to work with IBM Thinkpad type 2373
Name: Frank VE7GC0
Ph: (250) 655-1301